Review: Avobath Bath Bomb

Undoubtedly, bath bombs are quickly becoming my favourite things to use on a pamper night. Continuing through my Experimenter gift box, I used the Avobath bath bomb recently. The first thing I noticed was that the pastel green bomb produces a soft citrussy smell that lures you in. I'd been looking forward to using this bomb for a long time and couldn't wait to get in that water!


The best part about any bath bomb is when you plop it into the water – the fizz, pop and burst of colour is like no other. The Avobath oozed a rich green throughout the water, creating bubbles as it went. The excitement I feel once my bath bomb is in, is just crazy!


Once you’re submerged in an Avobath filled bath, you are hit with that familiar citrussy scent that was present in the bath bomb. The lemongrass oil that is entwined within the bomb can be credited for this. The avocado and oil works well to nourish your skin and sooth your body.


Not only does the Avobath bomb help to moisturise your body, the lemon seems to rejuvenate you and give you an extra boost of energy. I would definitely recommend this bath bomb for a midweek combination of relaxation and that much-needed extra bit of energy to finish off the rest of the week.

Where this bath bomb lacks a creative look and lots of glitter, it makes up for it with its smell and nourishment for your skin.




Have you used this one before? If so, how did it go?

Where: Lush
Price: £3.50

Thank you for reading, my lovelies,
Jade

X

You May Also Like

0 comments